photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Sunday, June 12, 2011

Bammm!

I see you ;

Hahah ~ So.. havent been posting because im ... LAZY !
Can't help it ~
So since it's 'quite early' so this post may be longer then the previous ~ :)

Lets start of with JUNE 10 !


The day where mario died first ..

Lol, mario didn't really DIED ~
It's because of a game, shall go into detail later ~

Did loads of camwhore before heading out ! xD





Okay, that's enough ~
Don't wanna spam my blog xD
For all the camwhoring photos, click JIAYI-UNAGI-IS-THE-BEST!
Of course, you need to add me first la ~

Went to watch movie with my classmates !

X-MEN FIRST CLASS :)


It was a freakin awesome movie !
Really nice and kinda brings back memories of when i was small ~
Cause i use to watch X Men cartoon when i was young ! x)

:)

After that, loiter around tampines and went back to simei !
Wanted to play basketball but there was a lot of people at the court ~
So ended going to one of my friend's house to play .. WII !

Okay, i stopped after typing the 'WII !' and went to facebook.
Then i went to brush my teeth,
and then wash my face,
and did my mask,
and back to facebook,
and now im continuing with blogging ~

Now i know why i always take so long to blog .... xP
CONTINUE !

Went to play WII !


Resident Evil !

IPhone 4 White users !


Lol, they were like standing and having big movements ~

Okay, talking about WII ~
My friend had the Mario game !
And there were 3 characters ~
I was mario ~ So it was the first time playing for the 3 of us,
and once we start the game, i, MARIO, was the first to DIE ! xD
But they followed up dieing and we ended the game in like .. 5 seconds xD
Hence, i put MARIO DIED FIRST ! xD

Okay ~ Whatever .. xD

So that's all for JUNE 10 !!
Should i move on to June 12 ?
Lol ~ I think tomorrow la !
I feel like waking up early tomorrow, so shall sleep early !!

Bye ! *poofs*
I wonder will i die for him .. (?)

No comments:

Post a Comment