photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Monday, July 4, 2011

Bleh ~

OLD TOWN !

Okay, my post have nothing to do with the picture on top ~
I just put it because i look chio in it xD

Okay ... I HAVENT BEEN BLOGGING BECAUSE I'VE BEEN REALLY BUSY !
Just kidding ~ Im not busy at all, why would i be ?

Lol, okay, seriously, im LAZY ! D;
Lazy to blog ~ But because im kinda free now, so i think i should just blog la ~

Okay, just random post okay ?

Firstly :


My brother has gotten his Galaxy S II !
*applause*
Lol, it's just a damn big and light phone ~
The weight is seriously ridiculous !
Feels like a toy ~ Okay whatever .. NEXT !


I have been eating lots and lots of corn lately !
Okay, you must be thinking, 'Wah ! On diet ah ?'
YES ! I AM ON DIET !
Im fat la i know ~ And i looked into my future .. FAT ! D;
So .. yeah ~ NEXT !


Have been using INSTAGRAM a lot lately ~
If you add my facebook, you should have seen these pictures ~




Oh, Instagram is a IPhone camera app that produce many chio picture !
Lol ~ Okay la, i chio can already ~ xD

And one last thing !
I have been writing a fanfic recently !!

For people who don't know what is a fan fic,
A fan fic is a fictional story about idols !
Lol ~ And yeah, obviously my story have something to do with


DONG BANG SHIN KI !
Jiayi : HOMG ! KYAAA ! !#$!#@$%!^! ~~ <3

Okay .. shall not transform into fangirl mode here xP
Hahah ~ So yeah, i've been writing a story ..
KINDA WEIRD LA !
whatever..

So that's about it !
See you next time !

Ba bye ~
Im so fat T^T

No comments:

Post a Comment