photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Monday, September 5, 2011

Money !

It's all about CASH;

Okay, it's just a random post !

There's so so so so many thing i wanna get !!
And the thing that's objecting me from buying the things is ...
CASH
Lol ~ Yeah ~
And also ! I've recently bought my westlife ticket which means ..
SAVINGS GONE ! T^T

And there's like so many things i wanna buy !!
Example :
  1. Hair curler
  2. Eyeliner
  3. Loose powder
  4. Ear piece
  5. etc etc etc
I kinda forgotten quite a lot !
Maybe i should write down a list and update it everytime i've remember ~

CASH RUNNING LOW !!

I wanna get a job ~
Seriously..
Anybody wanna intro ?
I can't really do part time jobs and obviously not full time, cause i have SCHOOL !
Urgh.. schools.

Okay forget it.
Im gonna mega save from now on !

NO BUYING OF ANYTHING STUPID
(accept for stationary, books, ear piece, things i really need #!Q^!^^$@^!#$^ and food)

okay, just kidding ~

I've got school tomorrow !
Damn it ,,, you know why ?
BECAUSE LEAVING THE HOUSE = SPENDING MONEY !
Trust me ... T^T

Bye ~
Vocaloid .

No comments:

Post a Comment