photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Iphone app: Path

Hello ;3

Need to post something up because if people were to visit my blog, they'll see the stupid Pizza Hut service post LOL
And even though i want people to know their bad service, i dont want them to see me as some petty snob!

So here's a post with pretty pretty picture of me!



You can obviously see that these pictures have effect added to them!
And this is one of my favorite effect!

And no, IT IS NOT FROM INSTAGRAM! ;P
It is from: 


Path is actually (i think) like a social platform too which you can update status, post pictures, share your current location or share your current music playing! 
But it's not a HOT app, not many use it often.

BUT, i super mega love that effect and i use this app to post my pic and share them on my fb and twitter!

Im gonna share with you what effect i use:

DIANA

It's kinda make the picture brighter and if there is shadow, it will kind of darken the shadow to give it a little more contrast and show your features better ;P
CHEYYYYY MACHAM EXPERT SIOL!

Path effect: Diana

So yay! 
You'll probably see all this picture on facebook because i post them up ;P
And by the way, do add me and follow me MUAHAHAHAHA

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jiayyyi_ (@Jiayyyi_)
Instagram: @Jiayyyi_

LOL self promote!
That's all!
I have like a 1 hour class tomorrow.. kinda retarded but oh well! 

Bye! 




No comments:

Post a Comment