photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Came to realized..

When bad things happened.. Do I take the blame?
I always think to myself.

Ever since 2013 started.
So much misfortunes happened.
So much tears were shed.

I always think to myself.
Was I the one that cause all this?
Do I really need to change myself for the world?

People always say.
The world is yours. Dont let it control you.

But how am I suppose to control the billion gazillion people in the world?

So...
I always think to myself.
Am I the one that cause all this.

What If it's me?
Do I try to change?






Am i suppose to change myself into someone I hate in order for people to love me..?

Why does it sound so contradicting..?

What do we live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment