photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Maybe~

Twitter's getting boring nowadays ;(
Dunnoe if it's good or bad.

I wanna be myself but im so afraid im gonna get judge!
Hahaha, I can literally sense them going, 'Omg, jiayi lidat one ah?'

LOL, kidding, im probably thinking too much!
Just gonna be myself!

Sometimes I really wish I can read people's mind.
Like... They can be nice to you at times and suddenly just switch off!
Whuuut!

And Im damn scared damn guys will think that I like them and avoid me..
I really hope I don't give any weird impression to anyone..
IM JUST GONNA STAY MYSELF K! ;p
(say only.. uhuhsiol)

Tmr got S24 prac again!
Look forward.. I just wanna dance everyday mannnn!

Interesting how I can like dancing so much when it was just a cca back in sec sch.
Really greatful to be part of NRA and get to learn so much.
I really hope my dance days won't stop here.
But then again... Gotta work harder to show the world I have potential in something more!
(say only.. again hahah)

Just random! 
I miss Danzation2012.
Hope this year's will be a blast! ;p

Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment