photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Sometimes.

Today's been a pretty good day :)
Even thou i did something wrong and regretted my actions.
But! It's a good thing that I've been told that Im doing something wrong!
So that I wont continue my actions.

Went for 2 kayte's classes today.. GROOVE HUH
It's my very first time attending her class, really next level!
But really enjoyed it :)
Even though couldn't catch it for the first time.. I think my last one wasnt that bad!

Omg, just saw a facebook notification from my class..
Dang it, there's a project.
I know this is bad but... I dunnoe why but i just cant enjoy ;(
I really hope things will get better because I know there's gonna be lots of project.

Oh well, going back.
Been closer and closer to my NRA mates nowadays.. (I hope)
Scarly im the only one feeling bonded and they're like, 'Ew its that jiayi again' D;
Hope not!

Really hope and strive to be a better and discipline dancer.
Woot woot!


Loveeeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment