photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Happy!

I've an assignment due later on but I don't know why Im not worried or stress about it!
Still can blog somemore!
Hahahhah!

Today's been a pretty good day ;)
Class was soooooo awesome!
Im paying 2 freakin bucks for a $14 class!
So super worth!

But can't say I dislike classes in the pass with orange..
I miss her ;(
She's so nice and punnyy ;))

So looking forward to wednesday for B2 class!
FREAKING LOVE FARID! I really think he's the best instructor ever!
So inspirational and encouraging!
AND I MAD LOVE HIS VOICE!
okay going a bit siao here!
WHEN IS XIANGTIAN COMING BACK MAN ;(
Hahahahhaha!

Freaking love NRA.
Probably the reason why my life is happening now ;)
Most of em are so awesome <3 So true <3

So glad to have walked by the CCA fest when i was in Year 1,
and took the courage to walk to the booth called, 'HipHopClub' and asked the guy, who now I know and respect, Lester Fisherman, and went for auditions on a lazy saturday~

Really super glad. :)
I love everyone there <3


But for now.. Gotta go chiong finish my assignment!
Hahhaha Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment