photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Yay!

Tomorrow no school!
That's why Im still up right now!
Time check 1:42AM

Accidently clicked on my bloglink so... might as well write something!
This few days been normal~
But more on the good side because... more good things happened then the bad things :)
Hope it stays this way or improve!

Even though the good things are just small stuff like a tighter hug or a pleasant smile,
it really improves my mood a lot ;)
Really gotta be thankful and greatful of all the wonderful people that i've met!
Though i think im the only one reacting this way and thankful for them being in my life..
I am still thankful! :)

Also glad to see my friends being happy because i've been happy, so it should be their turn now :)
I've been sad, and it hurts, im sure everyone's been sad, so let everyone's happiness last just a bit longer then before to mend up our sadness!
Chehhhh like a deep only!

Still, gotta try my best to repay all the kindness i've recieved ;)
Even though all I probably could give is a tighter hug or a cup or teh beng, i hope it will boost their mood even just by a tiny winy bit!

Huffff Pufffff
Sucks when im feeling down.. blehhhhhh!

I guess I know how it feels!
When you're feeling all lost and shitty, the fastest way to be done with it is to walk away to someone quiet and just STONE. lol

Even though it's nice to have someone to share what you're thinking bout and stuff.
But some stuff are just so weird and messed up that maybe STONING would be the best choice.. yah?

Hahahaha!
That's what i did today.. i think it works ley~

Hope tomorrow will be a better day for everyone!
No wait, IT WILL BE!

LOL feeling happy now so can type until so positive, later something shitty happened, confirm moody and emo again~
Bye!



No comments:

Post a Comment