photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Sunshine

Sunset.

Hello my beautiful gorgeous wonderful readers!
Okay just kidding, i don't have readers ..... ;(

Oh well, IM STILL GONNA BLOG ANYWAYS!

So, few days ago i went to CHANGI CITY POINT!
It's located right beside Expo mrt!

(taken from Google)

LOL, yeah, so i went there to have my dinner with my parents and also, FINISH UP MY PHOTOGRAPHY ASSIGNMENT~
And yes, the first photo up there is part of my assignment LOL
It's pretty after all, so.. why not post it up?

And this time going to CCP, i found a new place!
And it is the roof top.

Roof top

I was just exploring the area and i went higher and higher so that i can catch a photo of a sunset and that was when i found this area~
And trust me, THEY HAD THE BEST SUNLIGHT THERE!
Hahahah, and come on, best sunlight = CAMWHORE!






My dad was like, 'It's too bright! How are you able to face it(sun) ?' LOL

And that's my mom LOL

I know im fat whatever~

Rule no. 1 of camwhoring!
Okay maybe not number 1 but..
FACE LIGHT SOURCE WHEN CAMWHORING! :D

Okay, that's about it actually.
There's something i want to ask, what do you look for in a blogpost?
As in.. How to make it interesting?

I wish someone could reply me ~~~~~~~
Okay, shall end of with...


Bye!
give me chances.

No comments:

Post a Comment