photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Vote for me!

Orange Smile

Hello to all babes and hunks that is reading my blog right now!
First of all, THANK YOU FOR READING. LOL

and secondly, THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR VOTING FOR ME!
Okokok... i said thank you already.. YOU MUST VOTE! LOL

I joined a facebook mini contest recently called 

Happy Orange!

And i took a photo with my orange lipstick and entered the contest!
And now ..... THEY NEED VOTINGS T^T

I always lose contest if there was a voting system because i don't really get a lot of votes..
So.... PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!

And you will see the photo and beside it will be a vote button!

THANK YOU AGAIN!
I PROMISE I WILL BLOG MORE AND BE MORE INTERESTING IN THE FUTURE!
Please also, if able to, tell your friend to vote too! It voting procedure aint that hard right?
Just press the vote button and WA LAH ~ :D

That's all.
Omg.. blogging in the morning straight after i wake up ... O.O


BYE! 
Vote for me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment