photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Sunday, May 20, 2012

Woohoo

Woohoo, did you saw the clouds today? ;)

Guess what, IM GONNA BLOG!
LOL You don't say? 

Since i've borrowed the school's DSLR again, i must MUST camwhore! 
Don't want to waste my 'having a DSLR' time ~



Just a little thing i did today... I PAINTED MY NAILS!



My bro actually bought for my mother this nail care kit :


It is suppose to be my mom's but she doesn't really know how to use it so my bro gave it to me LOL
But i did use it on her nails too la! Im a filial daughter okay ~ 

And recently, i bought a Etude House nail polish set on GMarket (Qoo10)!






Oh btw, i didn't put top coat and base coat because I DONT HAVE THEM~
Top and base coats are kind of expensive.. Okay okay, i know $14-$15 is not really a lot of money to the society people now but it kinda matters to me ya noe! LOL
So, ya, i just can't bare to spare money on that, BUT IM AFRAID MY POLISH WILL CHIP OFF T^T
Oh well... ;(

Oh, i have one more thing in my head now...
SHOULD I CUT MY FRINGE?


It's kinda long already but i think having side bangs doesn't really look good on me leeeeeeeeh~
Or maybe i should just keep it longer and longer and make it into a long fringe? 

 Im looking at my mirror btw lol

This is kinda like awkward smile LOL

Oh and also! My pictures are kinda ugly and weird because im complete bareface even without my eyelid tape! 
One of my eye kinda have the temporary eyelid that'll probably disappear after i wake up~
And the other eye is single eyelid wts..
But im kinda tooo lazy already la! 



Early today, I WENT TO BOTANIC GARDEN :D
Went there to take photos of my Photography Assignment (Arghhh), also the reason why im borrowing my school camera ~
And this is a better picture bah, cause i have a little make up :D


By the way, i took that first picture of the clouds! Awesome right ~~~? :D

Im gonna sleep now, so tired ~
And i think im gonna get SUNBURN because of freaking botanic garden in the NOON..

Good night!
How to improve...?

No comments:

Post a Comment