photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Monday, June 18, 2012

Bugis +


Hello!

3rd post of the day!
Must be feeling guilty for not blogging the past few days ;x

Okay, few days back, I WENT TO BUGIS PLUS!
Apparently, the original, ILUMA, changed to the new Bugis +!

And the new mall is pretty awesome with famous shops like New Look and UNIQLO!
So i went there with my LE AMIE , Kimberlin! ;P

Taken in the big 2 story uniqlo!


 She wanted to get something for he bf ;)

After shopping, we wanted to get something to eat and as we were walking, we saw a cute couple!

They are wearing the same style!

How cute is that!

Hahahaha, so we went to eat at Bugis Junction's Food court ;)






 Doing stupid stuff ~ LOL

Wanted to see how i look best, LOL
 Without or with teeth!

Or just straight face LOL

So after that, went to shop around and gotten a new bag!
I've been wanting to get one ever since i've saw it online somewhere.. 

AND I FINALLY GOT ONE!

FRINGE BAG!

Yes! The fringe bag!
Really love it alot, but actually, i wanted a bigger one with handle so i can just hold it.
But this was a sling back with a small strap and is particularly smaller.

BUT IT'S OKAY! I STILL LOVE IT :D

After that, Kimberlin left with her bf and i just went home~
But as i was in my neighborhood mall, i saw a salon that has discount for HAIR TREATMENT!
And I WENT FOR IT ~
Who doesn't want to improve their hair quality?!
Okay.. maybe baby with like 1 inch of pure new hair LOL

Sorry but i forgotten the salon name LOL
If you want to go, it is located at Simei's Eastpoint mall, 4th floor! 
There's only 1 salon on the 4th floor~

And the hair stylist was kind enough to blow my hair for me AND HE DID CURLS ON THE BOTTOM!


Okay.. Not very clear.
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

Clearer pic of the gorgeous curls at the ends!

Me like!

LOL, another pic of the pretty curls ;)

Oh btw, the hair treatment is only S$58


And yah, i gotten a new hair dye HAHAHA
If you read my blog the other time, here, i wrote that i want to use that dye ~
But i bought this instead, hoping that i will get that brown colour LOL
I'LL BLOG ABOUT MY HAIR ANOTHER DAY~ 
*hint: My hair is red now LOL*

And i bought new eyelashes and eyelash glue for SASA at BUGIS ~
Love the new eyelashed :D

Also gotten the Liese hair spray from watsons!
Saw the review of it from QiuQiu's blog! :D

AND ALSO! BEST BUY OF THE DAY:

Virgo necklace from New Look!

I think it's $9 if im not wrong, HAHAH FORGOTTEN ALREADY~
It's really pretty! 
And yes, im a virgo~ Sept 20! ;)

And i went out on the next day with my new fringe bag! :D

Really like it alot :D
But the bad thing about it is that when i comb the fringe with my fingers,
the little fur will come off and get stuck in my nails omg. damn gross looking.

Went to orchard to do my documentary of plastic surgery project~
Had to walk around with my fellow group mates and asked random strangers about their opinion of plastic surgery HAHAHAH Quite fun ah!

And went to Wisma and gotten a Lush Dry Shampoo!

Lush No Drought Dry Shampoo~

Lush sells fresh handmade cosmetics and have many soap and shampoo products!
They only have one store currently in Singapore which is located at the basement of Wisma Atrium!
I actually know of this shop from my daily dose YOUTUBER, Fowler Blair aka Juicystar07!
I think im gonna do a blogpost of my dailydose youtubers since i have a dailydose bloggers ~ LOL


She did a review on that item!

And similar to her, i wash my hair every other day, and sometime only my fringe tend to get oily.
So, this product is really what i need!
I've been using it this few days when my hair is oily and i just don't have the time to wash my hair!
They only come in one size in the store, and it's S$25!
I think it's pretty worth, because you'll only use a small amount each time ~



The cute thing of Lush products is that they have this little sticker of the person who made the item!
Haahha, how cute!

So yup, that's the end of this blog post~
I wonder why i always have so many photos in my blogpost....
Are some of the pictures like ... redundant? ;x

Oh well~ Im gonna relax and watch TV now HAAHA, yes at this time, im gonna watch tv!

Love my room!

That's all! Bye! :)
A gratitude a day, keeps the depression away. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment