photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Sunday, June 17, 2012

FREAKY FLEECE

Im back!

And i just blogged...

Hahahahha, so YES, I'VE BATHED ALREADY! ^^
And i was scrolling down my newsfeed on facebook and saw this!


If you had seen the blog post i did before; Im a Reader
You can see in the screenshot of my Chrome Speed dial that her blog is also there! :D
She is also one of my daily dose Hehehe!

So yeah, i came across her post on her facebook and saw the cute gigantic moustache cushion!
And let me tell you something, I LOVE GIGANTIC STUFF!
IM ALREADY PLANNING TO BUY A BIG STUFF ANIMAL FOR MY BED but can't really find a nice one.. THERE'S ONE ACTUALLY, BUT IT'S FREAKING 200BUCKS OMG! 
Someday i will....... *clutch fist*

Okay, BACK TO THE MAIN POINT!
She is giving away 3 pieces of those HANDMADE CUSHION!
Omg... IT WILL LOOK SO DAMN CUTE ON MY BED! HAHAHAHHA~ <3







So this blog post is for her compeititon and I HOPE I WIN! ;P

So that's all!
Oh and, HI JACQUELINE! IM A READER OF YOUR BLOG ;)

TODDLEEES ~ 


No comments:

Post a Comment