photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Hair

Hello!

Look at the hair!

Okay okay, im kinda making some decisions now about my hair.
I WANNA CHANGE IT!
The first pic there is like my last year hair~
Not very different from my current though, okay whatever..



So yesh, you can see that its a little brown~
Lol, okay, i dont know how this post is gonna be but just follow la :)

Im asian, like duh, and i have black hair!
But because i've rebond-ed my hair so many times, it kinda spoiled my hair and it turned a little brown.
Which is not a really good thing because my hair just get damage and damage aint good thing @$%@#$



Lol, i just wanna post this pic cause i kinda look good in it. LOL WTS
It's slightly curly because  i went to curl it that day ~ LOL




This is probably the last day of my rebonded hair days before i went to ...

PERM MY FREAKIN HAIR!

Damaging ever so again~
LOL, you know why i keep doing things to my hair?
Because everytime i go malaysia, my aunt there will kinda sponser it for me LOL
YESH YESH, i feel bad for spending her money T^T
And now i never already lorh! The perm was the last time!
I LOVE MY AUNT MAN! :D

You see!

It didnt turn out the way i wanted! D;
It was those extreme small curls and make your hair so big and puffy EW D;
My aunt was asking, so do you like it and inside i was like, 'LIKE NO! WTS, IT SUCK LA'
But i couldn't say that la! The perm was expensive you know T^T 

I was hoping for maybe something like this.. T^T
Picture taken from google LOL

So that was kinda sad T^T 
But actually... After loads of washing and blah, it kinda gotten more lose and not those fixed small curls!
Which was KIND OF good.. LOL



Not THAT bad right!
So that kinda didn't make me that regret anymore because i also have straight boring hair that was hard to manage because i also tie my hair to school and afraid of the bend markings on the hair D:
So wavy hair was easier to manage and I DONT HAVE TO STYLE HAIR when i go out :D

So yeah.. that was awesome BUT.


The curls DISAPPEAR COMPLETELY and became some shitty messy damaged hair wts.

So went to malaysia and got treatment which they gave free temporary styling~
I didnt went there just for treatment la, went for visit and stuff ^^

AND THE TREATMENT AND STYLING WAS AWESOME! 


THAT WAS TOTALLY THE KIND OF CURL I WANTED IN THE FIRST PLACE! D;

Look at the curls~~

Yesh! That was so awesome :D
I really like those big wavy curls ~ But it was only temporary SUPER SAD CAN!


T^T

Didn't want to wash my hair at all because the beautiful curls will be GONE D;
But obviously i had to wash la~

 And then im back to oh so boring hair again~
These pictures were shot really recently :D


Yep.. so now i kinda want to change abit because NOT VERY NICE LEH~
Im planning on keeping my fringe longer because side bangs was kinda hard to manage.. LOL

HAIYA, YES YES THE MAIN PROBLEM IS ME, IM TOO LAZY LOL
I admit it.

And also, I WANNA DYE MY HAIR :D
I dyed my hair with Liese's Ash Brown and Casis Berry around last year~


AND NOPE, MY HAIR DIDNT TURN OUT LIKE THE PICS AT ALL :D

It just turn out a dark shyt ass brown for both la -.-
LOL Maybe is my hair problem la, but it was really disappointing you know!
And 1 is like 20bucks, rounded off. LOL

So.. after my O levels ended, i went to buy ..

Palty Jewelry Ash

I dont know why i didn't use it the other time when i bought it.
THESE DOESNT EXPIRE RIGHT? O.O


Found it in my drawer and really went to google it, and look!

NOT THAT BAD?

Hopefully my hair will turn out nice.. I HOPE D;
Im gonna just try it since i've bought it ..

Stupid, thinking bout it, if i save all the money on these DIY products, i could have gotten my hair dyed in a salon %^#$%$&@^!!

So that's about it!
Hopefully see all of you soon with a better looking hair LOL HOPEFULLY!


 SEE YA!

BYE~
so damn sian argh




No comments:

Post a Comment