photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Hmm...

Oh man...
Another emo emo post ;(

But i think this blog is up just for me to pour my emotions out.
So.. Is it a good thing or a bad thing? o.o

Just came to realize that...

I dont really have a lot of friends.
Close friends. I think.

Been having this problem since forever.
But it's something that I can live with I guess.

Just that since christmas just passed, i went on to facebook earlier and saw, well maybe im just sensitive and being a bitchy snob, but, everyone has albums of christmas party or hangouts.

Oh man...

I think if I were to be in Singapore during Christmas, I'll just stay home and sleep whole day.
Or maybe im just being sensitive.. Hmm...

Well, I think my NRA dance peeps will ask me out right..? ;)
Hmm...
Yeah. I think im thinking too much. Always like that one.

Okay~ Done~ Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment