photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

That feeling...

Do you ever have that feeling where you just feel depressed and upset even when nothings happening actually.

Im having that right now.
But why?
Why do I feel like this?

Is it because of the tweets on twitter?
Is it because of the comments on facebook?
Is it because Im thinking too much and afraid of doing so many things?

Damn.. I wish I knew.

I wish everything was just simple and everyone was thoughtful and kind.
But. NOPE.
That won't ever happen.

But im not upset to the point of crying or anything.
It's just THAT FEELING, like misplaced and uncomfortable.
And yet im lying on my bed with JAM beside me, watching me type.

Nothing bad's happening.

Or. Maybe its because of the end of the world thing that has been going around.
21st dec.

To say the truth, im afraid.
What will happen to the world?

Shall not think about that and live my life as it is.
Kinda like my new motto:

LIVE LIFE AS IT IS.

Uh huh~ Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment