photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Thursday, December 13, 2012

The 'D' word

I wish I could stop being afraid of everything.

Sometimes I think to myself, am I a dancer?
But when there’s something I remembered very clearly, and it’s what Alex had said. Even one of the choreographers who had participated in so many dance events does not dare to call him a dancer.

So how could a small tiny performer like me be called a dancer just because it’s been my CCA for 5 years?

And… what is my standard?
How good am I?
Am I worthy?

Those words that my senior said to me.
Those words really made a great impact to me.

Am I really… not that good?

I have to say that… People would always remember the negative stuff and neglect the good things.
That’s what happening to me right now.
This negative comment is stuck in my skull, trapped in the middle of all my brain nerves.

‘You’ll probably be like one of the back up dancers, just get a few items. Nothing really.’

Can’t write anymore. Speechless at myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment