photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Cousin's Wedding

Imagining me ;

Woke up at around 6.15AM to prepare,
left house around 7 and because my cousin's house is only a few blocks away,
reached about 7 ++ AM.

In cousin's house

Lol, while waiting for the groom to arrive, was playing with my IPhone.
And my IPhone expert cousin was like teaching me and telling me a lot of apps !
Hahaha, and he's 30++ if im not wrong ~ With 2 kids !


Apparently, i was using the small tiny winy IPhone 4 which im VERY PROUD off,
and they were using ... IPAD2
LOL ~ *OWNED*
Whatever la, continuing, after a while, the groom ARRIVED downstairs.

Everyone rushed to the kitchen, Lol

Oh btw, you see that tall tall skinny guy there ?
That's my brother ! xD

Lol ~

My uncle was like making fun of him saying he look like korean,
Then he was like 'A-ni-kwan-ho-sae-boh' which is trying to imitate korean's hello - Annyounhasaeyoh.
But if you say it in the HOKKIEN STYLE, it's 'A-ni-kwan-ho-sae-boh' which mean 'this way okay a not?'
Lol, it will be funny if you understand ~ Don't bother explaining ~ xP

And then the groom came !
Finding for his bride;
As per chinese tradition,
the groom and his 'brothers' need to pass some 'test' by the bride's maid before entering ~
So .. blah blah blah, wear diapers, drink weird things and singing WangLeeHom's Wei Yi.
Lol, nothing to do with me, im just an audience ~

Took some photos and they needed to go to the groom's family to serve TEA !

My Cousin's family ~

Then it took quite long for the bride and groom to return back,
so i was comfortably sitting at the sofa which was so relaxing,
and also i woke up 6AM in the morning, so ... i fell asleep ~ LOL

Woke up to the song of karaok and saw some of my uncles and my dad singing xD
Take note of the number on the TV ! 94!

LOL, apparently, this KARAOK service give you scores for your singing ~
And when my father sang, he got 94 out of 100 !!
My another uncle was like 'Aiya, this one not correct one la ~'
But because my dad got so high, he was like 'I sing one more time, you see ah !!' LOL
Then he really sing a few more songs and all very high leh ~
My aunt sang and gotten about 80++
HAHA, so my dad proves that his singing is BO BEY ZHAO one !

After playing, blah blah etc etc, they came back, serve tea, lazy upload, then when home.
Need to get ready for the Wedding Ceremony at SHANGRILA HOTEL !

Me and mum got ready !

Basically, i slept once i reached home and woke up at 4.
And we need to be ready by 5 !
AND MY MOTHER WANTS ME TO HELP HER DO HER MAKEUP AND HAIR !
So i think ended up .. my mother was prettier -.-

But im still pretty ~ I DUN CARE ! LOL

Then went over to my cousin's house to take his car to Shangrila hotel ~
Was pretty squeezey cause i was sitting right at the back and my head needs to be slanted oneside
Lol, but i've managed la ~ x)

Car ride to Shangrila Hotel

Then we reached Shangrila hotel !
It was mad gorgeous and high class !
And visiting this kind of venue = TAKE PHOTO ! x)



Photo photo photo :D

After that, went to watch the engagement ceremony, is it called engagement ?
Lol, it's the part where they sign paper, say 'I do, I do' and exchange rings ~
Yeah, we were kinda late but .. managed to hear the ' I do, I do' part.


Lol, my parents extra only ~ xD

Then went to the 'ballroom' for DINNER ~
Hahah, on the way, the hallway was so beautiful, so we took some photos xD
And then reached outside the ballroom but everyone was camping outside,
so i camp outside too lorh ~

Beautiful Hallway ~

Pretty Pictures

Daddy writing the congratulations card !

I ought to have my own picture ! It's my blog yo !

Having some snacks + drinks while waiting to enter !

Cousins, brother and parents !

Was joking around with my cousins and brother,
LOL, my brother was so into the Harshbrown snack and he kept eating it !
Then we were saying he keep looking at the snack,
And linking everything he do with harshbrown !
Then our laughters exploded when the girl came and said 'You want somemore?' to my brother!
HAHA, they even recognized him as 'HarshbrownKing' already la ~ xD

Joke like siao and around 8, we went in !

My blog = My photos ! x)

Love the table setting !!

Beautiful stage ~

The difference of the VIP table and NORMAL table ~
but we were pretty near the stage so .. not bad x)

My bro and I, Counsins
And the Wedding Gifts !!!!!!!! :D

Settled at our seats, table 25
and of course, took PHOTOS !!

Food list (Menu) and utilities

Was playing with IPhone apps x)

After that, the ceremony started ~
Bride and Groom walk in, beautiful beautiful ~
Then ... THE FOOD CAME !

'Deng deng deng deng ~~'

First served, finish super fast xD

More food came and go, LALALA, starting to get full ~
In between waiting for the food to arrive,
took MORE photos and chat about ~ LOL
There were like damn funny but hard to explain, you know ?
Lol, cause there was like Red Wine so my uncles were like giving 'red cards' to each other when they were drunk ~ xD


My brother and my rings ~

The bride's (my cousin) father and mother (Aunt, Uncle) :D

Then came more food !!!
Favourite was the something something fish ~ Lol, forgot the name.
And there was .... ABALONE !!
Was trying to hold the abalone with chopstick so i can take photo, but it was so slippery ~
My cousin and aunt was like laughing ~
BUT I MANAGED TO DO IT OKAY ! LOL ~

The yummy fish !!

:D

Abalone ~ Looks big ah ?

It's actually this freakin small ~

I MANAGED TO PICK IT UP OKAY !
Lol, was able to finish it in one bite,
but must act high class a bit marh ~ So finished it in THREE bites ~

Took a few more random photos,
mostly by my brother, LOL, what the hell ?
And left for the toilet before going to the taxi stand at the hotel lobby :)

My 'Elepig' pouch for Whitey ~
Look what my brother took pic of ? Lol

My uncles and dad! (Grandmother's sons)
Their hand signs '1 - 5' shows they age ~
As in, 1 is oldest, 5 is youngest :D

Went toilet ! Lol ~
Must camwhore a while marh ~ SHHH !

After toilet blah blah, shook hands with the bride, groom, their parents ~
My cousin (bride) was like, 'Next one is you already ah !'
Lmao, I was like 'Hahaha ~ Not that fast la, still got quite long leh ~'
And hugged my aunt cause she looked like Xiang Yun ~ xD

Lol, cause she wore something similar to what XiangYun wore at Star Awards xD

After that cab home,
rested awhile, camwhore more ~
Bathed and BLOGGING !

Blur and dark -.- Cabbing home !


Camwhoring x)

I feel that at this age right now, for me,
im starting to interact with the adults and people ~
I feel like i've bonded more with them tonight and really had a lot of fun !
So im pretty looking forward to every event that has gathering !
And FACEBOOK really helps a lot in bonding !

Really had fun tonight ~
Congratulations to my cousin, Joey aka Xiao Fuen Jie Jie , on getting MARRIED !
There's another gathering NEXT WEEK at Safra/Sakura
for my ANOTHER cousin's 1 month baby !
Looking forward to it ! But im bond to gain weight -.- DAMMIT ~
But, I'LL HAVE FUN !

I love this big big family of mine, and my GRANDMA !
But she was sick so she couldn't attend the wedding *sobs*

That's all !
Omg, im so tired .. why did i blog at this time.
Some more, it had been a freaking long day !
But i did slept twice ~ Whatever la ! x)

Bye ! *poofs*
imagining myself with my love, wedding;

No comments:

Post a Comment