photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Laziness Strikes

Motivation, Patient ;

Im so sorry !! >.<
Basically, i wanted to post something like 'Update' on whats going on now ~
As in.. my blog is practically going to die if i dont continuously post,
Lol, but i think i've gotten A LITTLE WINY TINY BIT lazy ..
Okay fine... I've gotten LAZY !
And yeah, i don't feel like blogging at times ~

Lol, im so sorry ~
But im not gonna post any updates today !
Actually wanted to post something about my future ..
Aiya, but i think another time bah ! :)

Will update like really soon !
Because this few days i have study camp, @$^@^@&^@, and upcoming dance camp ~
So im pretty tired and have no time ~

A few pictures i took the past few days ~ xD
It's all camwhore-ing la !

Can you spot me ? Was playing with projector xD

This was super long ago, during my chinese intensive programme ~

Received my class tee but you cant really see it from this pic xD

This was before going to my cousin's baby 1st month party ~





Those on top are pictures taken on the day AFTER my Chinese O levels ~
Gosh ! O levels .. Stress max !
So was chillin out x)

This was taken today ~ Was watching TV ~ Lol !

That's it !
I'll try my best to be NOT LAZY and post more frequent !
Gambateh masho !

Bye ! *poofs*
I need to start working on my future ..

No comments:

Post a Comment