photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Randominization

Are you really happy now ;

Today was kinda boring ~
Nothing interesting happen .. im so bored T^T

So... lets just blog about randoms today ! :)

Well ..
Went to school as per normal ~
Had Chinese intensive class UP TILL 4PM !
Next monday is 'O' Level Chinese .. ZOMG

Took this during class ~ So bored !

Went out to buy some little food before going back to school,
FOR MORE CHINESE LESSONS ! -.-
And Kimberlin, my 4 year friend/classmate, took this photo :)

Blow wind blow ~

Kimberlin - Me

Im the white one la !
Lol, and she's not 'BLACK' la, it's just 'TAN' xP
Whatever, this is random so i posted it ~

Then when home !
If you read my little 'bio' at the side, you should read that,
I LIKE TO GO HOME !

Hahaha ~ I, nowadays, go home straight after school because :
  1. It is freakin ultimate bazuka HOT outside !
  2. Staying outside = Use money
  3. I like having my own time at home (*^^*)
And when i went back home, there was NO ONE !
So i kinda try on my wig AGAIN ! xP

Side Fringe !

Center Parting !

Original :)

So how ?
Lol ~

Need to do my chinese homework ):
I feel so TIRED !
Goodnight ~

Bye ! *poofs*
'Don't copy me because you'll never be me'

No comments:

Post a Comment