photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Monday, May 23, 2011

You've been PUNKED !

Thanks for believing but sorry .... it was a JOKE ;

Hahahaha !!
I didn't cut my hair la !!
How can i ?
Lol ~ I wouldn't dare to do it ,
I DIDN'T CUT MY HAIR !

I've received the new WIG i bought from Oh Shannon :)
Pretty good service and friendly ~

Received !

Hahahah ~
Sorry for those who believed me on facebook ~ xD
I didn't cut la :)

I love Le long Hair and Le Fringe ~
('Le' is 'The' in France, learn it from my bro LOL)

Hahahahha ~ Cant bare to cut it away ~
That's all !
Hope you all won't hate me because of this small joke ~
But i pretty much like the wig leh ~
Not bad what ... Is it that ugly ? T^T
Heheh ~

Oh BY THE WAY,
If you were smarter, you would have saw that :
  1. My hair is suppose to be black, not brown!
  2. My original fringe is short ! How come suddenly long ??
  3. I don't think my hair shines like that !
And you'll be able to find out ~
But too bad ! You didnt ~ :)

Bye ! *poofs*
'Le Joke-d'

No comments:

Post a Comment