photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Monday, February 4, 2013

"Goodbye Stranger"

Sunday Midnight.

The wind from the Big Ass Fan was blowing so strongly;
Only 8 passengers where on the platform, including me.

I stopped near the escalator and faced the front of the station's direction.
As I hum along the tune of Somewhere Over the Rainbow;
A guy wearing formal and have his blazer over his shoulder, came walking pass me and stopped just about 3 metres infront.
He faced the opposite platform as he stopped.

I look at him curiosly;
The platform is so wide, why did he stop infront of me?
I looked away at the opposite platform and turned back naturally;
However, I was surprise to see the guy looking at me.

Being the shy girl with strangers, I looked away quickly; pretending I didn't see anything.
However, I could feel his constant stare from the edge of my eye.

Everytime when I turn to his direction;
He will turn from wherever he was facing, and look at me.

And then the Last Train approached the stop.
I entered from the separately door so he wouldn't think I have any interest in him or whatsoever.
But, he would still look over once in a while.

Until I was reaching my stop.
I arranged my things and hang them around me to make things easier.
I could see him turning over as I moved about.

And when I reached my stop;
I stood up.
Walked over him.
And alighted.

"Goodbye Stranger"
I thought to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment