photo 44608c8c-78ca-4471-8b65-cc6bb97110e7_zps3b02d8f1.jpg

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

I think Im some kind of badluck.

So FP award night just ended and im back home, about to go to sleep.

So...
As like how 321 went.. Our film ended up the same.
It really made me think.
THINK SO DEEPLY.
What the fuck did we do wrong.

But oh well, it's over already.
But seriously, the MTV part really shocked me.

AND IM SO NOT OVER IT.
WHAT THE EFF OUR MUSIC VIDEO WAS NOT EVEN NOMINATED.

Seriously.. Something's going on..

But oh well~
I look pretty today ^^

That's me 2nd from the right!

After all the shyt i've went through and facing the same old ending, i kept thinking to myself..
Maybe this is just not what im meant to be.
To be behind the camera. To operate the machines. To direct people.
I don't know. I really don't know.

Even though i received that few compliments from my own team mates but.. that's all.
That's all. The end.

My teammates.

No one else acknowledges my effort or hardwork.

I don't know what my future may be but by the look of how me being in the media industry now, i don't think it's a good idea.
But I like attending award ceremonies like these~
It's a sign.
JUST KIDDING.

But seriously.
Im bored.

I look pretty here LOL

SOMEBODY TELL ME! 
Dammit. Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment